lundi 9 septembre 2024

The Sluice, l’Ecluse



Everyday we walk about 7 kms, it’s not much but for me quite a lot. We like to walk by the canal and look at the birds, ducks, geese and storks.


It is a very quiet place and we cross many cyclists on our way.


This is where we go shopping and where we have our favourite restaurant 
The Barsa a very good place!


 This is our hotel with a New England decoration, many New England


I love this little house, very cute!

6 commentaires:

  1. Looks like you are near a canal but still near the sea. Looks like a great place for a holiday.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. It looks like a beautiful place! I agree that the house is so cute!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hello! Such lovely photos! Thank you for sharing!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. It's been many years since I've been able to walk 7 km. Good for you.
    I like the look of your hotel. Very appealing place.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I have enjoyed to look at all the pictures from your holiday, in this and the previous posts. It looks like a very nice holiday with many beautful things to see.

    RépondreSupprimer

A big boy!

Maxime with his best nursery friend. Hello Friends! Last week while doing my grocery shopping at our new Lidl I found this new deshydrator. ...