vendredi 6 septembre 2024

Holidays!

Hello Friends 

We left this morning and drove North to Calais, Boulogne

Then to Bruges in Belgium and headed to the Netherlands 

🇳🇱 and finally arrived at Cadzand-Bad our destination.

We stopped on the motorway at the Baie de Somme and had a Starbucks latte macchiato and carrot cake for me!

They already had the Autumn pumpkin drinks !

We had our lunch on the beach . Cheese kroketen
This is the view from the restaurant 

Our ZEN bedroom! Hope we will relax 🧘‍♀️ 


 The view from our terrace. Unfortunately today it is a little rainy,  but sun is coming back tomorrow.

7 commentaires:

  1. Hope you have a really lovely holiday.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Rain sounds nice right now as we are in a short, I hope, heat wave.
    I find it interesting that you are Starbucks fans. You probably know that I am.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. It looks like a lovely place! Enjoy your time and relax!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Have a super relaxing time!!
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer

A big boy!

Maxime with his best nursery friend. Hello Friends! Last week while doing my grocery shopping at our new Lidl I found this new deshydrator. ...