mercredi 11 septembre 2024

Back home!

We are back, but going back next month for the brocante.

Last night we stopped in the north of France for the night before going home.

(Special for Linda ! Starbucks stop again on our way)


As we go through Belgium we bought some chocolate pumpkins 🎃!

And some spéculoos on our way.
I will have to get Bandit from the kennel and we will wait for our new trip in October!

3 commentaires:

  1. It's always lovely to get back home again. I'm sure Bandit missed you.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you. I was just thinking this morning how much I am ready for a Starbucks treat.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. Welcome back! I'm glad you got to go and have this time away to rest and relax. Bandit will be happy to see you!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

Preparing to make jam.

Yesterday, I finished my dry oranges 🍊 some to hang on the Christmas tree and bits and pieces for a Pot pourri. Let me show you my vintage ...