mercredi 25 septembre 2024

New in the kitchen!



Today, I went grocery shopping and I also stopped at Action to add some colours to my dried hydrangeas bouquet and I found what I needed ( some red apples, berries)


Some time ago I bought a crockpot and today I decided to get an air fryer for two people. I am trying with chicken 🍗 impatient to see the result. I also got a cake mold to go in it.

 Now it is time to do red fruits jam!

It is a real Autumn weather outside grey and rain , getting colder… so better stay inside!

( two of my medical appointments have been cancelled 😞 don’t know why and at the last minute!)


Perfect after hardly 20 mns.

2 commentaires:

  1. Your flowers look great!
    I want an air fryer, I keep seeing how people are using them and it looks like a good thing. You'll have to report on how you like it.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

New in the kitchen!

Today, I went grocery shopping and I also stopped at Action to add some colours to my dried hydrangeas bouquet and I found what I needed ( s...