mercredi 5 juillet 2023

DIY chest of drawers.


 How to customise a chest of drawers?

This is the transfer I got this week
There are three possibilities 
I will decorate the front of the drawers.

I will put the big transfer on top

Then I will have to protect them with non shine varnish.

Hello Friends,

At the moment it is cold and rainy, before the weekend heat 30C.

I visited a friend, who has a decoration shop and is Vintage Paint JDL retailer now and she is also selling

« Re design transfer » I needed something to do and decided to get one for my English chest of drawers.

(Blogger decided of the pictures order!)

My son went back to Dubai and I need to prepare for their arrival in August which is good for me to be busy.

Prepare for the little one. I bought new clothes for Maxime during our sales, so that they have less to bring, I must buy some new books and already got new second hand toys ( which I have already cleaned )

The high chair is ready, the bed… we must go to IKEA to get some safety items and it will be ready.

This Saturday evening my husband made a restaurant reservation  in the village of my childhood ( La Bouille) it is a very touristic place and after the meal we will have a walk along the river Seine.

By them I am resting after all the emotions of last week

and I have to do all the administrative  procedures, but I found a firm who does all of the procedures for me which is a relief. The procedures are very long if you are not a professional.

I will show you the result of my chest of drawers soon I hope.

Have a nice day.




6 commentaires:

  1. The chest will be beautiful, I'm sure!
    Glad you don't have more paperwork to deal with!
    big hug
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. It's good that you found help to handle your mother's estate.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. That chest of drawers is going to be beautiful!
    Glad you got someone to help with the estate. I am working on my Dad's. It's been 3 months and I'm working on it all the time. So much work!
    Soon Maxime will be with you! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Your chest of drawers is going to look wonderful! I'm looking forward to seeing the results of your DIY.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. What a lovely idea to use pretty transfers.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Your dresser will look lovely in its new decoration. I look forward to seeing it. So glad you have someone to help with all the paperwork.

    RépondreSupprimer

No painting today, but a nice outing !

The beautiful apron I found today! I love it! A  A soy candle Today, it is warm and sunny. I should have done some painting… but we decided ...