vendredi 14 juillet 2023

Summer in Iceland.

Hello Friends!

Today my daughter has sent me pictures from Iceland, but for the moment the volcano 🌋 is closed by the authorities as it is too dangerous, so the young people must do something else! They take pictures.

The volcano will open tomorrow, they are all waiting!

Hope I will get photos from the volcano tomorrow!


Cold lava

I like the flower fields! So beautiful 




 

7 commentaires:

  1. Iceland looks like a fascinating place and is now a very popular destination. I won't get there but if I was much younger I would be interested.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. Iceland looks like a beautiful country. I would be interested in visiting the country.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. It was 41 degrees on my balcony today. I want Icelandic temperatures here. :)

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  4. The photos are beautiful!
    hugs
    Donna

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  5. Great pictures of Iceland. I love that last one, the waterfall ♥

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  6. Iceland is just fantastic! A special nature too! Great photos...
    Love from Titti

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

No painting today, but a nice outing !

The beautiful apron I found today! I love it! A  A soy candle Today, it is warm and sunny. I should have done some painting… but we decided ...