lundi 17 juillet 2023

Busy weekend and busy week!

On Saturday, we decided to go to IKEA which is close to where we live. We decided to buy two summer  quilts and new quilt covers. We now have our own quilt a different one each as Mr L is always cold and I am always two hot , so we solved the problem!
We chose this new quilt cover that we both liked !
Then we want to change our bed and decided to look for a new one next Saturday .
Yesterday, it rained all day ( we won’t complain the garden needed water and the temperature went down!)
Today we have 23 degrees C which is a very nice temperature for me 😆 but tomorrow back to 30 C!

On Saturday morning I went to the market village 3 km from home especially to get fresh green beans, they are so delicious in cold salad!
Potatoes, radishes, garden tomatoes, onions and garlic 🧄 to cook a “Ratatouille “
Then cheese 🧀 and I went to the butcher to get what we needed for a barbecue on Saturday evening.

Yesterday, as it was raining we did big house cleaning 🧹 with my husbands help as since my surgery I am not able to do all the cleaning and we decided I needed somebody to help me, it will start in September.
 




Some weeks ago I found this white linen jacket
I love to wear linen in Summer even if it creases
After a lot of cleaning, laundry… this afternoon I have painted again my chest of drawers before applying the flowers transfer tomorrow, I hope I will get a nice result! We will see! Now I have to go, I can hear the washing machine ringing after me…
See you tomorrow.
 

6 commentaires:

  1. The covers on your quilts are so pretty! Enjoy the beautiful weather. I like wearing linen in summer, too, and am learning to not mind the wrinkles.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Pretty quilt covers.I have one pair of linen pants but I seldom wear them because i do not like the wrinkles. and now I have to get back to my laundry. :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I like the quilt cover. Good idea to have 2 different types. In our house I'm the one who is always cold.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Here we also had a cooler day and tomorrow back to 30. I like the fabric that you chose and it looks good on your matching beds.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Love the new quilts! The design is lovely!
    Try to stay cool and look forward to that helper come September!
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer

After our outing, it is now a working day!

Today, was working day! I have been painting the whole day. My little garden shed has been damaged by a storm, so we bought some wood panels...