jeudi 13 juillet 2023

14th of July!

( source ZZZOe) 
Tomorrow it’s our 14th of July and it will be our military parade and fireworks.
The parade is in Paris, but in towns and villages there are fireworks and July 14th bal.
We will have a long weekend and my husband we be home, the shops are opened and we may go and do some shopping while everybody is on vacation.

This morning the lady from the agency who is doing all my mother’s paper after her death did all the work for me and the agency will do all the procedure administrative for me, it’s a real relief ! 
Happy weekend!





 (Source Pinterest)

5 commentaires:

  1. I had to look it up to see that it is Bastille Day. I guess like our Independence Day, July 4th, You now commonly refer to it by the date.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Happy Bastille Day! Hope you have a fun day and good weekend!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Happy Bastille Day🎈🎈🎈 Have a lovely weekend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Enjoy the long weekend!:) Have a good rest.

    RépondreSupprimer

After our outing, it is now a working day!

Today, was working day! I have been painting the whole day. My little garden shed has been damaged by a storm, so we bought some wood panels...