jeudi 20 juillet 2023

A new project

 This morning, I had a new furniture decoration project.

I found this new vintage transfert to put on an English wardrobe. Before I have to paint part of the  two doors.


the shop owner thought Royal blue was nice, but I tried and thing the colour is too dark for the transfer.I prefer Dusty blue, I think it will be much better if I want to see the transfer. I will have to go back to the shop.
 

Well today despite going out this morning I finished the ironing I had left and now I am watching “ Miss Marple”and relaxing with a piece of banana and chocolate loaf.

Hope you have or you had a nice day!

4 commentaires:

  1. Dusty blue will be pretty with the transfers, although I do like the natural wood.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. That wardrobe is so pretty! I can't wait to see your finished product.
    Your dishes are beautiful!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I'm sure your wardrobe will be beautiful once it's done.
    The plate with the banana/chocolate loaf is a delightful pattern!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Dat is een leuk project. Ik ben benieuwd naar het resultaat. Dusty blauw is mooi.

    RépondreSupprimer

After our outing, it is now a working day!

Today, was working day! I have been painting the whole day. My little garden shed has been damaged by a storm, so we bought some wood panels...