samedi 22 juillet 2023

Another visit to IKEA !

Today, was a busy Saturday ! We left for the market to get two kilos of potatoes and beans to make cold salad with onion, cheese… a lettuce, some big garden tomatoes 🍅 to grill on the barbecue.

Then we left for Ikea to get some fitted sheets as I had not enough to go with the bed covers I already have.

We had lunch at ikea and then continued our shopping list…

And we found two new bed covers for our bedroom.

Mr L installed my new drying rack, so I don’t use my dryer as electricity price will go up again beginning of August!

While we were out they have cut the field next to us.

Last weekend Maxime went to see some animals mostly some birds and now he says Birdies and the morning he went to the aquarium with his parents and was saying «  fish, fish! » he can walk by himself!

We had a look at the children’s bedroom at ikea and decided to prepare a child’s room for Maxime. This winter it will keep me busy!

Tomorrow is Skype day with Maxime and we are waiting to talk to him in french as he is learning three languages !







The field has been cut.




 New bed cover pattern from ikea .

I will work on my furniture painting tomorrow.
I wish you a nice weekend.

6 commentaires:

  1. It's looking so beautiful there! I love seeing open fields like that.
    I really like the new bed cover pattern.
    I love that Maxime is learning 3 languages. It's smart to do that when they are little.
    You will have such fun with that bedroom for him. I'm trying to start on a spare bedroom here. That's fun too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Always something pretty on your posts.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I like the pattern on your new bed linen.
    Maxime is fortunate to be learning 3 languages. For a while he may be a bit confused but that will settle after a while. I once cared for a little boy whose Mom spoke Spanish to him and his Dad only English. Often the little boy;s sentences had both languages in them. It was amusing. After a while he got it straightened out.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I used to visit Ikea a lot when we lived in Brittany. Sadly the nearest one here is too far. Lovely designs on your bed covers.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I have so many things from IKEA in my home, well, I'm swedish :) Nice price and great designs!
    Have a beautiful Sunday now...
    Titti

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Dat zal heerlijk slapen met zo'n mooi dekbedovertrek.

    RépondreSupprimer

After our outing, it is now a working day!

Today, was working day! I have been painting the whole day. My little garden shed has been damaged by a storm, so we bought some wood panels...