jeudi 27 juillet 2023

A beautiful place.

For a few days I am not feeling very well. Yesterday, I had to stay in bed not feeling well at all.
All my projects are stopped.
My husband is doing the shopping and this afternoon I could stay in my recliner.
As I told you my son was in Scotland 🏮󠁧󠁱󠁳󠁣󠁮󠁿 and his on his way to Iceland  đŸ‡źđŸ‡ž now and then to Greenland đŸ‡ŹđŸ‡± 
And then will visit us on his way back ,Maxime and his mother have the visit of Maxime’s second grandma.
When my son was 17 we did a trip to Scotland together
Before he went to university, we have good souvenirs together.
I went twice to Scotland and I love this place very much, I hope to feel better soon to go on a trip in September, we will see the result of the blood test tonight.
These are the pictures my son has sent me this morning 
He is now in the plane going to Iceland!
Here the weather is grey and rainy 19 degrees, as I am staying cosy inside.




 

4 commentaires:

  1. Scotland and Ireland are both places I would have liked to visit

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well. Praying the tests are good and you soon feel better.
    Your sons photos are beautiful!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. I hope you feel better Soon, dear Catherine! You must get well for your trip.
    I know you're missing Maxime...and your son.
    hugs
    Donna

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

No painting today, but a nice outing !

The beautiful apron I found today! I love it! A  A soy candle Today, it is warm and sunny. I should have done some painting… but we decided ...