mercredi 19 juillet 2023

Cooking and ironing .


 Hello Friends,


We are lucky here to have a cool weather during the night and in the morning. Around 12 C in the morning and sometimes 30 C in the afternoons, but today 20C at one o’clock! So nice!  

This morning I went to the shop to get the items I had forgotten yesterday and cooked my “Ratatouille “ it will gently simmer for tonight. It is particularly good cold in Summer with Parma ham!

Then this afternoon I will bake a banana loaf and I will sort out the bed linens see what I keep and which ones I am going to give. 


I took the ironing board out of my laundry room to look at tv at the same time . Watching “ Inspecteur Lewis”
In Oxford, a Beautiful town I visited in England.
This is what I am giving

And what I am keeping. We have five bedrooms, but now we use one except when the children come and grandchildren soon two!

Now I am resting a little before baking the banana loaf and broccoli quiche!

3 commentaires:

  1. You are so industrious! And a wonderful cook.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You are doing a great job of sorting and donating unwanted or surplus items. I think we've watched every Inspector Lewis ever recorded!! Sometimes more than once.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Your meal looks very good. And good for you getting all that done.
    I must admit my iron rarely comes out...
    I'm going to have to look for Inspector Lewis.

    RépondreSupprimer

After our outing, it is now a working day!

Today, was working day! I have been painting the whole day. My little garden shed has been damaged by a storm, so we bought some wood panels...