mercredi 12 juillet 2023

Fruits and flowers.

This morning, I went to the vet to get food for Bandit 

And on my way, went to get fruits 🍉. I love apricots , melon, cherries 🍒fresh pineapple…

So I bought quite a lot to do fruit salads.

I also found Greek yogurt, which is very good with fruits and honey. There was a lot of people doing their shopping, before going on holidays this Friday, or for our 14 th of July on Friday ( long weekend from Friday to Sunday)

My daughter and her husband will fly tonight to Iceland   To see the volcano 🌋 for the second time and my son will join them on Friday ( for the 3 rd time!) there is a new eruption and my son is using his drone to photography the volcano. One of his previous photo was selected in a London exhibition and then went through the whole country. But he has lost one of his drone that melted with the heat!

I hope this time they won’t grilled marshmallows on the lava! But…parents always worry don’t we?




Garden flowers








 

4 commentaires:

  1. Today I also went to a shop to buy fruits. It is good to have them at home.
    It is hot here. I can not stand this weather. I will stay inside this afternoon.
    I could see the volcano on TV.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. This is the season of plenty with fresh fruit and vegetables available in every market. Your flowers are beautiful. Must be enjoying all the sunshine.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. We have been eating fresh cherries for several weeks now, grown in Washington. Our raspberries are ripe and we have those every day. I bought nectarines and watermelon at the grocery store. I do love summer fruits.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  4. That looks so delicious on ... I'll come by and bring freshly baked bread :-)))
    Nice greetings from Viola

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

No painting today, but a nice outing !

The beautiful apron I found today! I love it! A  A soy candle Today, it is warm and sunny. I should have done some painting… but we decided ...