mardi 11 juillet 2023

A BIG food problem !

What we found in a food  tin can! I took a picture with a coffee spoon to show you the size!!!and not in a cheap tin can!

 Hello friends, 

on Sunday evening we had a light and cold dinner and I opened a can of « ratatouille »

Which is a Mediterranean dish with zucchini,

eggplant and tomatoes cooked. As I can’t eat ratatouille 

I opened a can for my husband and while eating he found this!

I phoned the consumer service this morning and I have to send the piece of plastic back, they will do some researches and contact me back. It’s size is 2 cm - 1,5 cm!i can tell you this is «  cassegrain à la provençale »so be careful!


It should be very dangerous this is why I contacted the firm. It is part of something and they are looking for other pieces in other tin cans… 

Today it is still hot 27 degrees C and I am staying inside, I did the cooking this morning when it was cooler and now I am watching «  Hercule Poirot »

I am waiting for cooler weather!


6 commentaires:

  1. That is shocking. It makes you wonder where the other bits are!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Yikes! That could have been very bad!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. It's good that you are notifying the company. I hope no one gets hurt.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. That is shocking! I cannot imagine how that happened.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh my goodness! He could have broken a tooth!
    I love Hercule Poirot! Read all the books...seen all the TV series!
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer

No painting today, but a nice outing !

The beautiful apron I found today! I love it! A  A soy candle Today, it is warm and sunny. I should have done some painting… but we decided ...