mardi 18 juillet 2023

Chest of drawers transfer.

This morning while it was cool 14 degrees C. Yesterday I phone the dentist a tooth crown came off this weekend 

And while I was driving to do my weekly shopping I had a phone call in my car, somebody cancelled his appointment and I had to drive back to replace the patient. After the dentist had replaced the crown, I still did not have done my shopping… went back to the shop and finally did my shopping, but forgot my list! So some things are missing and I will have to go back tomorrow !

This afternoon it is hot 🥵 30degrees C, but i had to go to the post office ( as in the country it is open only in the afternoon , then I came back home.

I baked an apricot pie, I got plenty of apricots this morning.

Yesterday I painted my chest of drawers, I had it already painted in black, but as I had paint I renewed the colour before the transfer that I applied this afternoon. Tomorrow I must put the varnish and continue in the front. I did some transfer in the past, but not as big. It is easy but takes time.


 This is the result!
I was on the phone with my daughter and some apricots are too cooked… but it will be good 😊 

4 commentaires:

  1. The chest of drawers looks great. The decal is so lovely. I'm sure the apricot pie will be delicious in spite of a bit of burnt peel.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I've had crown issues before too. Glad you got it fixed. I love the transfer!
    Your are such a great baker. So pretty!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I made an apple pie with scrappy little apples from our early apple tree. It took a long time to prepare the apples, but it sure smells good

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. The apricot pie looks delicious! And the transfer is beautiful...Well done!!
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer

No painting today, but a nice outing !

The beautiful apron I found today! I love it! A  A soy candle Today, it is warm and sunny. I should have done some painting… but we decided ...