lundi 18 décembre 2023

See you soon.


 Hello dear Friends !

Last year I had covid for Xmas but now it is my husband ( he never had it before and is fully vaccinated) )so I hope he will get better soon before Xmas day.

But I have also serious health problems. I have an appointment  beginning of January and hope I don’t need to go to hospital before. I may have a surgery in January. As I don’t feel at all well I will have a blog pause until better, but I want to wish you all a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year!

See you soon!



7 commentaires:

  1. Oh, Catherine, it is not good to read that you are not well. I wish you to get well and all the best.
    I wish your husband speedy recovery.
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! With love, Éva

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Dear Catherine,
    I am so sorry you are not well and your husband has Covid. Take good care of yourselves and I hope you feel better soon. Joyeux Noel et Bonne Annee!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. These things seem to happen at the worst time. I hope you and your husband feel better quickly.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I hope you will both feel better soon so you can have a little Merry in your Christmas.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I'll be praying for you tonight. Take care with Covid at home. I wish you lots of strength and patience.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Oh Catherine, I'm so sorry. Praying your husband is soon better and that you can avoid the hospital.
    Merry Christmas!

    RépondreSupprimer

Good Luck! 🍀

 Hello Friends, This month of May here is a month of many Bank holidays beginning by the 1rst of May . The first of May in our country we ex...