samedi 9 décembre 2023

A little boy in a toy shop 🧾

(Source: ZZZOe)

Grandson in a big toy shop…everything is so wonderful!


And Granny in her favourite little shop! Everything is so wonderful! I am like a child in a toy shop 😆!

And granny found a big beautiful Angel! For her Xmas decoration.

And new tree decorations!
I love it!











We had lunch outside at the Watering can. A hot sandwich and a vanilla and caramel macaroon  , my husband had lemon tart.


 Last time we went to the shop we had a violent storm and this time a lot of rain fields and road flooded!

Now we are resting at home 🏠 

3 commentaires:

  1. The photos of Maxime are so sweet!
    Glad you had a nice outing and saw some pretty things too.
    We had high winds today and the power was out all morning. So, I'm catching up now and have to get to work. :)

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. I would love to come and hunt round your shop! Your angel is so lovely, I wonder where you find such treasures!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

Good Luck! 🍀

 Hello Friends, This month of May here is a month of many Bank holidays beginning by the 1rst of May . The first of May in our country we ex...