vendredi 29 décembre 2023

Our end of year.



Hello Friends 

Some last pictures of Xmas before I put the decorations back in their boxes until next year!

We are now waiting for another storm coming from the United Kingdom. It will start this afternoon and the worst will be … on New Year’s eve and day!

We planned a day at the sea, but we have to change our plans and stay home!

I wish you a Happy end of the year!








 

4 commentaires:

  1. Oh! Another storm! Stay safe...
    Love the Amaryllis !! SO pretty!
    Happy New Year!
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love your pale blue dresser.

    Happy New Year 🌹

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Dear Catherine, I think my daughter fixed something on my computer and I should be able to comment again. I have enjoyed seeing your Christmas decorating and pictures of Maxime.
    I hope the storm doesn't affect you too much. It certainly makes you alter your plans for a day at the sea.
    Happy New Year!! GM

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I hope the storm doesn't cause much damage.
    You have many beautiful Christmas decorations. I will put them and my tree away on January 6th.
    Happy New Year to you and your family. May you also have a lot of joy in your new grandchild and be healthy. Hugs.

    RépondreSupprimer

Good Luck! 🍀

 Hello Friends, This month of May here is a month of many Bank holidays beginning by the 1rst of May . The first of May in our country we ex...