vendredi 8 décembre 2023

Christmas baking.

Early this morning I decided to bake Xmas biscuits!
This is what I baked and I must do the icing this afternoon. I have accumulated quite a lot of cutters.

Next week I will bake small Xmas cakes I choose on my Xmas baking book. When I went to Alsace ( north east of France) we visited the beautiful Xmas markets
And bought glass Xmas decorations and bredele
Many different biscuits. It is a magical place especially 
Colmar and the small villages around.
I wish I can go there next year !



 I forgot to show you my new gaz that my son in law installed before he will have his surgery and a new kitchen hood! Ready for cooking 🥘!

This weekend I am going to get some new glass Xmas tree decorations and have a quiet weekend with my husband!
Enjoy your weekend!

5 commentaires:

  1. I love my gas stovetop...you will too!
    Love the Christmas cookies!!
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. That looks like a lot of fun! I I hope you will post pictures of the decorated cookies. This year, I don't know if I will manage to bake any cut-out Christmas cookies... but I should be more hopeful, because there are still many days to go before we complete the Twelve Days of Christmas.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. My daughter and grandkids will come again this year to make cookie cutter cookies. While I think I could skip it this year, they can't, and that makes me happy.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I Like your cutters! Your new stove looks wonderful Enjoy the quiet weekend.
    We have a birthday party, and my stepmom just passed away so we will be at the funeral home on Sunday.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Your cookies/biscuits look good. Enjoy your quiet weekend. I'll be doing some sewing and baking here, too.

    RépondreSupprimer

Good Luck! 🍀

 Hello Friends, This month of May here is a month of many Bank holidays beginning by the 1rst of May . The first of May in our country we ex...