mardi 5 décembre 2023

Something new.

Hello friends 
Between my shop and my journal crafts and the sorting out of cabinets I am busy!
Feeling much better for the moment I do as much as I can!


My husband ordered on Amazon some wax to do wax stamp on my crafts, I had the idea on Pinterest 



I had to heat the coloured wax and apply the stamp
Next time I will include lace or a ribbon


These are all the colours I got last night when my husband came home


 Today, I am still busy as I received a mail from the shop” vide grenier” ( empty your attic) last night.

I have sold 31 items and I had to go and fill my shelves again!

So I am busy sorting out all the cabinets of the house to get something to sell. I have one and. Half week to go…I am waiting for the everyday mail after the closing of the shop at 19h (7) I sell some decorations I don’t want anymore and some clothes and shoes, bags and some DIY I made myself and they are selling well.

Next year I will create items and rent the shop a few weeks to sell them. So I can create things and not keep them and got little money.

At the moment I have sold 31 items!

Have a good day.


6 commentaires:

  1. I'm glad the shop is doing so well! Selling your crafts is a good idea.
    I just saw some of the wax things you talked about. They look like fun!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a good idea to have wax stamp! I like it very much.
    It is good that you sold 31 items. People must like and buy them.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. If you keep on selling you might be able to support your crafting expenses. :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. How satisfying that your shop is doing so well! The wax stamps add another dimension to your craft projects. Fun!

    RépondreSupprimer

Good Luck! 🍀

 Hello Friends, This month of May here is a month of many Bank holidays beginning by the 1rst of May . The first of May in our country we ex...