jeudi 22 septembre 2022

This and that

When we went to the Netherlands đŸ‡łđŸ‡± we visited for the second time Giethoorn and the museum which was very interesting. I did not it the photos on my blog yet.

We bought waffles made by these man and ladies in costumes, they were very thin and delicious 
This is a typical wedding costume and hat
This is the inside of an old house







I love the closed beds. When the doors are closed it looks like a wardrobe.the beds were in the unique room


The baby chair
This afternoon I received a parcel from my son it was a present but I did not know about it. 
This is a swatch from the Queen ´s Jubilee!
The Queen and a Corgi surrounded by 70 gold dots.
Her garments colour changes each day.
This was a nice surprise and made my day.
 

I finished my ironing, a big ironing after our holidays , I finished a book and knitted a snood.

2 commentaires:

What’s going on here?

Hello friends! Just to let you know how it is here. It is not so hot but we don’t have any rain and we have to water the garden a lot. The n...