mardi 13 septembre 2022

A quite afternoon at home.


These are the decoration magazines I got from the B&B lady.

I planted a little apple tree to get small red apples to do some decoration in the house for Fall and Xmas.

Autumn colours 





 Today I went to get Bandit from the kennel! He was very happy to see me back! The picture is the sad face he had when we drove him there. He does not like to be separated from us.

This is grey rainy typical Normand Autumn day !

It is still too warm for September, but the grass is back to green and we saved most of our plants.

This what I discovered in the garden.some cyclamens and faded hydrangeas colours.

Now Bandit had a big meal went out in the garden and sleeps peacefully ! He has had too much stress in the company of other dogs.

This afternoon I will finish my book , look at some magazines while the washing machine will be working for me!

And Bandit will take a bath!



2 commentaires:

  1. It sounds like a good day, with a happy dog.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a lovely stack of magazines the B & B lady gave you. Hours of enjoyment there! Autumn is creeping into the garden, here, too, with one hydrangea the same colour as yours.

    RépondreSupprimer

Preparing…

This morning I am preparing our children and grandchildren arrival, as we don’t know yet the date of their arrival. June or July? I bought a...