vendredi 16 septembre 2022

Pumpkins and Fall decoration


Today I am starting my Fall decoration. I found these 
Little pumpkins in the Netherlands.
This one I bought it in the small town next to my village, it directly comes from the USA . The lady from the shop often goes abroad and order some decoration items from other countries.
She is now at Cape Cod and I am sure she will get some new items. Yesterday I saw some new colours of pumpkins in her shop
And I may get another one for my decoration.

 I went in the garden and began to pick my tiny apples for my decoration. This year because of the hot and dry weather I did not have big pumpkins in the garden and will have to buy one.

We have been told on tv that this winter we may have electricity cuts because of a lack of energy. 
I registered on a list in order to get e mails three days before the cuts and to use less electrical items during this period.  I think we will have to live with a pull over in our houses this winter and lower the temperature of our heaters!
 
This week end I must go to get some more books, wool and fabric, like a squirrel 🐿 I prepare winter!
I wish you a nice weekend!

3 commentaires:

  1. Orange pumpkins are my favorite decoration for fall. Have fun decorating. I'm waiting until the equinox.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I like your idea of gathering comforting things for the coming cold weather.
    Pretty pumpkins!! I need to buy one or maybe 2.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Your autumn decorations will be very pretty, Catherine. I have lots of dahlias in the house for now, but hope to get a pumpkin or two in the next week or so. I hope the winter in Europe will not be a severe one, as energy costs have soared and are in short supply. It's good to be prepared.

    RépondreSupprimer

Happy Easter 🐣 !

Who is under this blanket? Bandit my dog 🐕 and this is how I feel today! As I had covid at Xmas I am not well for Easter ! I still am shive...