samedi 3 septembre 2022

Day one Netherlands road trip.

After 8 hours drive we finally reached Giethoorn
A village of thatched houses surrounded by water and no cars inside. We slept well in our hotel and had a long walk last night. We have been awakened by the wild geese and wild ducks this morning.
Now we will go to our breakfast with Dutch cheese!
Next stop on the North East part of the country.
A hotel over the  water.





How nice to do paddle at night! They came back in the dark!

 
You can hire small boats our take a big one like this
I love all these beautiful houses
Now we are going to Frise.

2 commentaires:

  1. What a beautiful place! Frise is where my ancestors came from. Near to me is a town called Vriesland - named after the old country.

    RépondreSupprimer

Problem occurred with my last post.

 Sorry I had a problem with my last post I ´ll try to fix the problem this weekend. Hope you’ll enjoy your weekend! See you very soon.