samedi 17 septembre 2022

Fall mantel decoration .



Today I went to have a look at the washing machines to replace the one I had and got some wool to  knit đŸ§¶ 
Some bookstore read, four books.
I also found some autumn leaves 🍁 to end my decoration.





I like country decoration and got a new sheep 🐑 

 
The outside temperature is16 C and it’s nice to stay inside knitting or reading a good book 📚 !


2 commentaires:

  1. I really like the velvet pumpkin on your mantel, along with the pretty leaves and the country animals. It's very charming. The temperatures are falling here, too, and it's good to stay indoors.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

Garden and countryside.

Today, I had to go back to the shop we bought our table and chairs. The delivery man yesterday said I had to go back to the shop, something ...