dimanche 4 septembre 2022

Day two in the Netherlands



Day two after Giethoorn we are at the sea in Friesland in North East Netherlands close to North Germany.
Our room is the one on the left top side. We are on the Waden sea near the Waden islands.
We had our lunch here on the deck when we arrived after a walk in the thachted house village once more this morning.
Dutch people are very friendly people and few French are going up there we enjoy their company !


These tiny houses were kitchens and bathrooms  in the old days 

Ducks being the kings of the site 😆 


 

4 commentaires:

  1. What an extraordinary hotel! I have never seen anything quite like it.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. The little houses that were formerly kitchens and bathrooms are so interesting. Like cottages in a fairy tale. I enjoyed all your pictures. The hotel you're staying in is unusual !!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. I love seeing these photos! What a charming place.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  4. Such interesting buildings. The hotel looks quite high, perched up above the water.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

A cold and Easter chocolate.

Hello Friends! Since a few days I was not feeling well. Tomorrow I was very cold with fever I thought it was my fifth covid! But my husband ...