jeudi 22 septembre 2022

This and that

When we went to the Netherlands 🇳🇱 we visited for the second time Giethoorn and the museum which was very interesting. I did not it the photos on my blog yet.

We bought waffles made by these man and ladies in costumes, they were very thin and delicious 
This is a typical wedding costume and hat
This is the inside of an old house







I love the closed beds. When the doors are closed it looks like a wardrobe.the beds were in the unique room


The baby chair
This afternoon I received a parcel from my son it was a present but I did not know about it. 
This is a swatch from the Queen ´s Jubilee!
The Queen and a Corgi surrounded by 70 gold dots.
Her garments colour changes each day.
This was a nice surprise and made my day.
 

I finished my ironing, a big ironing after our holidays , I finished a book and knitted a snood.

2 commentaires:

My collection.

The peonies is slowly opening, it is long because we don’t have enough sun 🌞 ! Today, let me show you some of my « Biscuit » collection . B...