lundi 12 septembre 2022

Back home!


 We are back safe!

We had a wonderful time In The Netherlands ! It is our second road trip there, now we must do the east part near the German frontier and also visit some typical German villages.

It was hard to change hotels or B&B everyday, pack, unpack, but it was worth it.

During our visit, I broke the bell of a Castle, mixing up «  pull and push » «  Duwen and trekken »

We had a bell to ring to let us in , an old bell with a wire inside and bells inside… and the bells fell and the other piece was in my hand! 😆 

My husband took the luggage from the box in the field to the car it was pouring rain outside and forgot to give the key in his pocket fortunately we were not open far to go back!

But we enjoyed all our Adventures , we had SO many problems before we left! My husbands car broke down on august 15th when it is a day off here. Two weeks to get the car back , he took a taxi to go to Rouen and paid 2000 euros  for his car repair the day before we left ( not an old car)

Before I had two policemen at my gate from the town close to us giving me the phone number of a police station I had to call in the south and a certain policeman I had to talk too, but he was not there and I had to wait a week for him to call me back and ask if we had lived

In a place in the south at a certain time…

I think they had an enquiry going on about us , I really did not understand what was going on maybe somebody took our identity. But it was very stressing and they could not tell us anything… to be continued…

Then at the bank they made a mistake and our account was blocked we received a new card two days before we left. Otherwise no money to travel…

We hurried to the kennel the day we left and leave Bandit in a rush, we were so tired of everything !

I hope times will be quieter now, I wish it will be , because it was so stressful.

But we have walked 50 km to evacuate our stress!

At our arrival home the grass which was burnt is now green again, the trees are feeling better so are the rose bushes. I hope we all  have a nice Fall and start our Fall decoration ! Thank you for following our trip!

4 commentaires:

  1. What a good thing you managed to get away after all those problems!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh my. You needed that vacation after all of that. I hope you have smooth sailing now.
    We are cooler here but still no rain. Wild fires are burning in our mountains, too close to homes. People are evacuating. WE NEED RAIN!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I'm sorry you had so many problems, some of them sound quite scary. I hope now life will be more peaceful with fewer issues to deal with.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Oh my, I do hope your police and bank problems are completely resolved soon. A vacation is a wonderful time to get away from stress. I hope you have a beautiful autumn.

    RépondreSupprimer

This and that…

The flowers left place to the leaves, first tree to have leaves with the weeping willow. My husband puzzle  Baby items A ray of sun in the d...