dimanche 11 septembre 2022

Before going home!



This morning before we go we had our breakfast on these two trolleys. I like the decoration of the breakfast 
Room it is authentic ! 
The lady gave me some more decoration magazines this morning , a lot!
These are geese eggs







We enjoyed our stay and breakfast and will return soon!
We needed some fresh air by the sea.

This is were we are having lunch on the beach.



 Then we must go home and about 4 hours drive!

See you soon.

3 commentaires:

  1. It has been a treat to come with you on your holiday, and to have seen all the fascinating places you have stayed in

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You have found the most wonderful places. Thanks for sharing them with us.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I have enjoyed so much to see the pictures from your trip!

    RépondreSupprimer

Preparing…

This morning I am preparing our children and grandchildren arrival, as we don’t know yet the date of their arrival. June or July? I bought a...