mardi 19 avril 2022

Pink in the garden 🪴

We call these flowers Mary’s heart
Second day of life! Girls are said to be born in Roses 🌹  and boys in Cabbages 🥬 , but I only have new born pink flowers in the 🪴 garden. 
I am in contact with my son during the day and he sleeps in the hospital room during the night.
The first peony was born yesterday




I love this Rhododendrons colours.
This afternoon I am going to sow some poppyseeds.

 
This was last year peonies.






3 commentaires:

  1. We call those flowers bleeding hearts.
    The peonies are so pretty!
    Your grandson is the most beautiful!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Maxime is such a beautiful baby. I love peonies, but we have at least a month before ours bloom. One rhododendron is blooming pink here, and that's a lovely sight.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. We call them Bleeding Heart, and I have one just starting to bloom in my garden. No peonies yet, or rhodies.
    Your baby photo is as sweet as your pretty pink flowers.

    RépondreSupprimer

My collection.

The peonies is slowly opening, it is long because we don’t have enough sun 🌞 ! Today, let me show you some of my « Biscuit » collection . B...