mardi 5 avril 2022

New door finally arrived.


 Hello dear friends,

I had to come back home because the new door I ordered 9 months ago has FINALLY arrived!
So I had to leave the sea to be there for the workers to do the job!
The door is white inside
And green outside to match the grass and Nature outside!

It was cold all morning, no heating and door opened but now I have some light in the entrance.
I am going to stay home for a few days and return to the sea side.
At the moment I have read 13 books in 6 weeks and I am going to continue during the bad weather. 
The weather is always much better by the sea!

4 commentaires:

  1. That's a beautiful door and it really brightens up your entrance. I bet that old one had some real history.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Such a cool door! I really like it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. The new door is beautiful, and so nice with the windows.

    RépondreSupprimer

A Birthday 🍰

 Hello Friends ! This week I found this little house for Maxime My morning coffee with yesterday cookies 🍪 to start the day! Mug from Emma ...