dimanche 10 avril 2022

I like the smell of baking apple crumble!

Today Sunday I am on my own Mr L being on medical emergency duty from 8 am to 8pm and having a lot of calls.
This is our voting day and the weather is fine, so I went in the garden to look at my strawberries, small ground covering pink rose bushes, my big pink peony i hope it will be doing well this year as usual.


 

My bonsai oak trees from my daughter’s forest
Some vegetables like tomatoes… from Lidl.

And a lovely smell of apples and cinnamon crumble and made some yogourts for the week.

Now I am staying still in my armchair having back pain from 
yesterday’s car accident! Need to rest this week.

3 commentaires:

  1. And you said you didn't cook on the weekends?
    While your day is more that half over, mine is just beginning. Mine will include baking a birthday pie for my son.
    I know about back pain. After two spinal fusions, I now have lumbar "disease", as they call it, and no fix is proposed. I will have to live with it, and it is so easy to overdo it. Take care of yourself.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I could almost smell your delicious crumble!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Your garden is full of spring delights. I enjoy going out and seeing what's happening in mine, too. We had a dinner party with some close friends on Saturday night, so for Sunday lunch we ate leftovers, and then our daughter invited us for a casual supper in the evening, so I didn't do any cooking all day.
    I hope you soon recover from the effects of the car accident.

    RépondreSupprimer

A cold and Easter chocolate.

Hello Friends! Since a few days I was not feeling well. Tomorrow I was very cold with fever I thought it was my fifth covid! But my husband ...