vendredi 29 avril 2022

We are in the Netherlands!

After the covid years, we finally arrived to our favourite place!
We are dinner in the restaurant we used to go and it was famous as usual. I like the decoration, all the hams and sausages hanged in the restaurant.
 

The hotel was in transformation before the pandemic and now it is brand new. It’s name is Sanders de paaw ( which is 🩚 peacock) this is why rooms are decorated with peacocks 

And the chairs in the restaurant.

Tomorrow we are going to walk along the North Sea
Today we have done 400 km drive and 7 km walk!
( I have problems to leave comments on blogs Linda’s blog)
Problem with Google!

3 commentaires:

  1. It sounds like a great trip.
    Yes, Google is messing with my blog. We'll see if it persists. I am getting other comments.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. It's so great to be able to travel to favourite places again. Enjoy your day. Your comment came through on my blog. Hooray!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. What a wonderful trip! Have a great time and I'll enjoy your pics.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

Preparing…

This morning I am preparing our children and grandchildren arrival, as we don’t know yet the date of their arrival. June or July? I bought a...