mercredi 6 avril 2022

Spring baby, soon being a grandma.

 Because of the bad weather, when I came back home I found some new daffodils I have bought in Netherlands on the ground

So I decided to pick them up and have them in the house. They have a wonderful smell and beautiful colours. One of them is huge!








Today and tomorrow I have appointments, then I’ll do some Spring cleaning and go back a few days to the sea.


For those who are following my blog, you know I am expecting a grandchild a little baby boy in Dubai, but there is a problem the baby is not turning the right way and on April 16 th the birth will be by a césarienne, not nice for their first baby. I hope everything goes well. He will be Aries like his grandma!


4 commentaires:

  1. Those double daffodils are wonderful.
    I'm sorry to hear there are complications with the grandbaby. Hoping that all goes well.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Those daffodils are gorgeous! I can just imagine the scent!
    I hope all goes well with the baby's birth. Two of my grandchildren were born via Caesarean section.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. The daffodils are so frilly and different. Good thing you noticed that they had fallen so you could bring them inside.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. The daffodils are so pretty!
    I'm sorry about the C-section, but will be excited to hear of the new babies arrival!

    RépondreSupprimer

Preparing…

This morning I am preparing our children and grandchildren arrival, as we don’t know yet the date of their arrival. June or July? I bought a...