jeudi 21 avril 2022

Relaxing in the garden.

Today it is 😎 sunny my door is wide open , but the neighbours are cutting some trees and unfortunately it is very noisy.
I went to see Nono the robot which came home yesterday from its Wintering and is cutting the grass.

Some peonies are in full bloom. I think to have a lot of them.

I forgot the name of this plant. Do you know it?


 

It is beginning to have a good smell in the garden, the white bush gives a very nice smell with the peonies under the Sun ☀️ 

This week end we have our second part of the presidential vote and then I will go back to the sea 🌊.

4 commentaires:

  1. Oh my, what beautiful peonies! I love their ruffled elegance. Enjoy that warmth and sunshine. Here today we have rain and 10 degrees.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. I don't know the name of that white blooming shrub. I was hoping you would tell me. :-)
    We are so longing for a warm day.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. Same weather here as both Lorrie and Linda have ( both bloggers live maybe 50 or 60 miles from my home). We wait for warm sunshine.
    Your Peonies are so lovely.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  4. Your peonies are way ahead of mine. So pretty. Is your white plant one of the Oleander family?

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

Preparing…

This morning I am preparing our children and grandchildren arrival, as we don’t know yet the date of their arrival. June or July? I bought a...