mercredi 20 avril 2022

New decorating ideas for Spring.

This morning I went shopping and found a new bedspread for the downstairs bedroom. I have done the painting and wallpaper decoration a few years ago and painted the furniture .

It’s time to use my dehydrator  for mint leaves pears and 🍓 strawberries. There is a good smell in the kitchen!


 Today, I received my magazine «  Marie Claire IdĂ©es » And found good decoration ideas in it!

( source new Marie Claire Idées Mai June 2022)

3 commentaires:

  1. I have not tried drying either pears or strawberries.
    Your downstairs bedroom looks lovely. I love the colours you've chosen.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. The downstairs bedroom is so pretty with the wallpaper and the new bedspread. I love the greys and reds. We usually freeze fruit for the winter rather than dry it. But I do dry my herbs. We still have a few weeks before there will be much mint or oregano to dry.
    I used to subscribe to Marie Claire Idees - and I still pick one up from time to time. So many great ideas and projects.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

Problem occurred with my last post.

 Sorry I had a problem with my last post I ´ll try to fix the problem this weekend. Hope you’ll enjoy your weekend! See you very soon.