vendredi 22 avril 2022

Spring cleaning!


Last week end i cleaned  my bedroom balcony, because many sparrow nests are being built under the roof and these tenants 
Are not very clean! 😆 
I put faux grass and geranium planters, but have to install 
Some clear plastic that I can wash to protect the faux grass…

We have cut some grass and the sparrows are already using the dry grass for their 🪺 nests!

 


Dried strawberries and pears to use with cereals for breakfast.
I keep them in a jar.

I counted 12 flowers, it is a little bit less than usual.
This is just the beginning and the flowers will be very big in a few days.

3 commentaires:

  1. Dried fruit! Such a good idea! Happy spring cleaning!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Is that a peony? Such a pretty colour.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Your dried fruit looks very good. Spring is a time when I feel like cleaning and tidying, too.

    RépondreSupprimer

Preparing…

This morning I am preparing our children and grandchildren arrival, as we don’t know yet the date of their arrival. June or July? I bought a...