jeudi 14 avril 2022

Happy Easter 🐣








Today I received this Garland to add light to my Spring decoration, tomorrow I will get some more to finish my mantelpiece decoration, I must add some greenery.




Now in my kitchen, my collection of plates, hens, vintage french bols… the hens are old chocolate. molds for Easter.

My Pierrot Gourmand  with my fake lollipops( plaster that I painted)





I hope you’ll have a very Happy Easter!

🐣 🐣 🐣 🐣 

3 commentaires:

  1. Such beautiful flowers and your decor is lovely!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. It's looking very Springlike there - so pretty!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. It's so delightful to see the spring flowers- daffodils and hyacinths here, too. Your decor is lovely, and I really like your blue and white dishes.

    RépondreSupprimer

My collection.

The peonies is slowly opening, it is long because we don’t have enough sun 🌞 ! Today, let me show you some of my « Biscuit » collection . B...