dimanche 3 avril 2022

Just to say hello!

I am having a good rest by the sea! It is very cold, but good for breathing 😮‍💨 and good for recovery. 
We had 20 C for a few days and sunshine , sand from the Sahara again and last week two days of snow ???
A very strange weather!

I love these clouds above the Manche. A sky like the painter Eugene Boudin would have liked to paint!


 
The ferry boat look as if it was sailing on pebbles.

I will be staying a few weeks by the sea, my favorite place!
See you soon.

4 commentaires:

  1. Beautiful views! I'm glad you're having a good rest. Spring is a bit cold here so far, too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Lovely photos. I'm sure it is a wonderful place for rest and recovery.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Very pretty! Strange weather here also - more snow predicted tonight and tomorrow.
    Keep resting and healing!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. It looks like a wonderful place to rest! Enjoy your stay there.

    RépondreSupprimer

Problem occurred with my last post.

 Sorry I had a problem with my last post I ´ll try to fix the problem this weekend. Hope you’ll enjoy your weekend! See you very soon.