samedi 9 avril 2022

A stressful day.


 I took this picture in our car 🚘 I found this fluffy cloud very nice. Yesterday was not a good day. We avoided to be involved in a car crash, this morning our bodies are a bit painful but we are safe. 

My son in law grandma died of covid yesterday and his grandpa who also has covid is not well. They were fully vaccinated but it did not stop the virus.
We must still take good care for my part I still keep my mask on.

Today, we are voting here for the presidential elections and Mr L will be working all day as he is the doctor on duty this Sunday.

1 commentaire:

  1. I'm sorry you were almost in a car crash- that can be frightening. My condolences to you on the deaths of your son-in-law's grandmother. Covid is still very real. I hope your elections today go well. Many around the world are watching the results.

    RépondreSupprimer

Happy Easter 🐣 !

Who is under this blanket? Bandit my dog 🐕 and this is how I feel today! As I had covid at Xmas I am not well for Easter ! I still am shive...