mardi 1 octobre 2024

Happy October !





Some years ago, I did our kitchen renovation 
The cabinet are in oak but it was brown and dark, so I decided to paint them in a lighter colour.
It was hard as they needed three coats of paint and I re painted them last year as I had a lot of paint left.
Now I have change the sink it is white. This kitchen is not convenient as it has three doors, two doors and a French window. But now for the two of us it is ok, but I often wonder how I managed when we were four of us? As I said to my son when he was there in July.do you know what was the answer? In fact you was alone in your kitchen! 😜 true… I prefer to be alone ( and he did not want to help a lot…)


The next buyers when we will sell our house will do the kitchen they like.





Here is my new fridge!




 Two big freezer drawers. More convenient to be drawers and I won’t use them everyday.

And no need to bend to get the food that will help a lot!
The other one was still very good and will be donated to an association. It was like new but was 11 years old.

8 commentaires:

  1. Oh, I love your kitchen!! And the wall oven! And the new refrigerator...
    The flowers are beautiful!
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a very smart new fridge, and with freezer drawers too. Excellent.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I like your kitchen. My cabinets are also painted white.
    My frig looks just like yours! I like the freezer on the bottom and with drawers.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. The light paint certainly brightens it up in there. I'll bet you enjoy it much more now.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Your kitchen is lovely! And a new fridge just makes everything better!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I enjoyed seeing your kitchen, and your new frig is great!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Kitchens are rooms that are used a lot - every day. I like the white painted cabinets. How great to have a new fridge.

    RépondreSupprimer

Happy October !

Some years ago, I did our kitchen renovation  The cabinet are in oak but it was brown and dark, so I decided to paint them in a lighter colo...