dimanche 17 juillet 2022

Baking a star ⭐️ ⭐️ 💫

This Sunday morning before it was Too Hot, I went to collect the rhubarb in the garden to bake some new rhubarb muffin streusel once more. But this time I baked them bigger and in star shapes.

There is not much to talk about, except that we
  Stay inside because of the heat, it is nearly 9 pm and still 30C.We had 33 this afternoon , but the worse is going to come tomorrow and Tuesday 40 C, for the moment I manage to have 25 C in the house but I am not feeling well and have head aches. Tomorow I will stay upstairs reading with the air conditioner on .


I received new photos from Maxime this morning, he is growing very quickly !

 ( I hope my blog problems will be solved in August when my son comes, and that I will be able to comment  on blogs again.)
Hope your week will be cooler than here!


2 commentaires:

  1. We've been seeing on TV that all of Europe is suffering from the excessive heat. I hope it passes soon. It's wise to stay indoors and try to keep cool but outside everything suffers.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Your Rhubarb streusal looks very good!
    Maxime is cute as ever. :)

    RépondreSupprimer

A cold and Easter chocolate.

Hello Friends! Since a few days I was not feeling well. Tomorrow I was very cold with fever I thought it was my fifth covid! But my husband ...