lundi 11 juillet 2022

đŸ„” hot! đŸ„” too hot!

Two weekends ago we cleaned and repaired the  awning on the terrace. It is time to change it , since covid I can’t get a new one none in stock, so I decided to repair it and that was hard but done!
This Saturday I cleaned the terrace  rugs table and chairs.
I have still the back door stairs to clean.
It is hard to keep the plants alive because of the heat.
We are having 30C these days, but going to 40C by the end of the week! 
On Saturday afternoon I went to collect second hand baby items and went to a shop to by a baby bed , sheets
And everything needed.
Baby Maxime is arriving on August 7th for three weeks
And I don’t want to go shopping with the heat.
On Sunday we trued to built the bed and what occurred was that they made a mistake and gave me a baby Park!
And they have forgotten some of my items!
So l had to go back this morning to get The BED!
Then I went to ikea and ate cinnamon bread roll, I love them.
There I got the end of my shopping before the high heat.
Now I am doing the washing and baby washing to prepare the bed and bedroom.
Yesterday, we had a barbecue with my daughter and her husband but it was hot outside. The children took the ping pong table to their new home from the garage.

 I give the birds water everyday!


For the weekend barbecue I baked a lemon cheese cake with lemon curd topping ! Delicious!
With home made lemon ice cream! 



This temperature will stay for two weeks! đŸ„” 
I hope you have a better temperature !

4 commentaires:

  1. It's hot here as well but not as hot as what you have.
    The lemon cheesecake with lemon curd topping looks wonderful. How I would love a slice.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. Oh, such heat! Ours is just pleasant today at about 25 degrees. Lemon desserts are so delicious! It's good to plan ahead and get things done for your grandson's visit.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. It's up to 84 here late this afternoon, hot for me. I don't think we will go higher this week, not like you.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  4. I'm sorry you are in such a heat wave. It's still beautiful there! We are blessed with temps in the low 80's right now.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

A very busy Sunday!

Yesterday was a busy working day!  We got up early and I baked a pear and caramel cake and baked stuffed sweet potatoes for lunch, my daught...