mercredi 27 juillet 2022

Some things I like

Long time ago, I found this little “Yardley” soap holder

In a garage sale. This reminded me of the Yardley soap I bought during my stays in Great Britain.

I remember their special lavender soap and eau de Cologne.

I love the delicate figurines of mother and daughters
The soap I bought many of them in the Netherlands, but if I remember they are Italians.

 Last Saturday Mr L wanted to by something for me as a present and as I saw this embroidered Dragonfly in the shop the day before, I suggested it would be nice on a jacket or a dress. I already had the bee brooch.
This is a little brooch from USA  it is small but lovely.
(Divine Iguana”)
Dragonflies are so beautiful and rare nowadays 
These brooch are made of embroidery and pearls.

(“Trovelore” brooches)

( I have not good news for my damaged door. Tonight I will contact my consumer association to help me!
I am not optimistic concerning the issue. 
But I already had good help with the association and they have solved some of my problems before)
I am going to contact them tonight!

3 commentaires:

  1. I like dragonflies and that brooch is lovely.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. The bee and dragonfly brooches are exquisite!
    I hope you get help from the consumer association in regards to your faulty door.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I do like the Yardley soap holder.

    All the best Jan

    RépondreSupprimer

Problem occurred with my last post.

 Sorry I had a problem with my last post I ´ll try to fix the problem this weekend. Hope you’ll enjoy your weekend! See you very soon.