mercredi 20 juillet 2022

She shed inspiration and little gardens.

Today, we have a heat break! ( only 23 outside)
We are exhausted ! Yesterday I had to go out in the garden  and it was as if I entered in the oven!
I think it was 45C under the sun. I felt worse than when I went to Dubai in March with 40C.
Last night we had some rain( not much )
This morning I went out… it was so nice to breathe some fresh air! I did my shopping before Saturday as the heat will come back.
I am thinking about decorating my garden shed for the summer. I must ask one of my friends who has a shop, if she has a faux fire place mantel. I hope we will be able to work in it soon!

(Source Pinterest)









A vintage caravan is nice too!






I have a big garden , it was nice when we had the children and a big dog but when we retire I wish to have a small garden.

This one must be a caravan

 ( all pictures from Pinterest) 
I did an Apricot Charlotte, we will see the result tomorrow with “crème Anglaise”!



In fact tonight! Apricot Charlotte!

4 commentaires:

  1. I'm glad you have a break from the heat.
    The sheds are all beautiful!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I did enjoy the shed/summerhouse tour. They are such nice places to retreat to in a garden. We are coller here today, but it was 41 degrees yesterday! Thank you for your comments, I dont know why it calls you anonymous!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. We had a few days of that kind of heat last year. It was terrible. I worry for all who are experiencing such climate extremes.
    I have a shed which is now just back to being a shed, but for a few years it was my granddaughter's flower shop, where she played when she visited in the summer. That was fun.
    Decorating a she shed is right down your alley!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What lovely pictures of sheds. Some look very impractical, just pretty. Mine is pretty from the outside but the inside has shelves where I actually store garden things.
    The cake you made looks wonderful. Apricot Charlotte!!
    I haven't tasted an apricot yet this summer.

    RépondreSupprimer

My collection.

The peonies is slowly opening, it is long because we don’t have enough sun 🌞 ! Today, let me show you some of my « Biscuit » collection . B...