mardi 12 juillet 2022

A day inside the house 🏠 đŸ„” !

Today, I cooked this morning before the heat goes UP!
Now we will have more than 30C about 33C
As I don’t go out during the day, I am doing some tidying and found these little plates from England.
The first one is the month of  May
.The winter months are missing I must look for them on the net.
September 
This is July



June
April




 This is what we did last evening !

Build the bed of our grandson! 
Back to 36 years!

I found a three in one baby and child bed.
A cradle on top and can be changed in a child bed,
Changing table. A folding bed to take when we  will go in the hotel with the whole family on the coast.

4 commentaires:

  1. I like the plates! And especially like that little crib!!! Fun times ahead.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. Those are sweet little plates. It will be fun to search for the rest.
    That child bed seems to fit all the needs for some time to come.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. I like your pretty plates!! Also the cute little bed for Maxime.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  4. What a clever design for a baby bed, so versatile. Maxime will sleep well there, I hope. Your plates are very pretty.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

Preparing…

This morning I am preparing our children and grandchildren arrival, as we don’t know yet the date of their arrival. June or July? I bought a...