mercredi 6 juillet 2022

Baking with rhubarb from the garden.

These rhubarb muffins with streusel recipe I found on Lorrie’s blog  the link to her blog is at the end of today’s post.
There is a nice smell of cinnamon in the house.
I have cut the rhubarb from the garden this morning
And decided to cook it in muffins and with pork chops
Tonight. I had this recipe when I travelled to the Netherlands and it was delicious with meat.
I found a long time ago this cake stand with birds and thistles a very old one.


 fabricpaperthread.blogspot  on her cooking blog

« Pass to the left »

I have tasted one and they are delicious!

3 commentaires:

  1. I enjoyed Lorries blog. She has beautiful flowers! I hunted for the rhubarb muffins and found them. Here's a link directly to them if someone is looking:
    http://lorriesrecipes.blogspot.com/2022/04/rhubarb-streusel-muffins.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Your muffins look great and the cake stand is lovely!!
    Lorrie is such a good cook. All her recipes turn out well.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Your muffins look delicious, Catherine. By coincidence I made that very same recipe today, but as a small cake instead of muffins.

    RépondreSupprimer

My collection.

The peonies is slowly opening, it is long because we don’t have enough sun 🌞 ! Today, let me show you some of my « Biscuit » collection . B...