mardi 19 juillet 2022

DIY of the day



As I am staying inside, today being the hottest day of the week 40C in the shade!

Early this morning I have been watering the plants, put some water on the gas barbecue, on Nono the robot!

I saw on the net a Garland made of seed packets. As I had two of them, I decided to make one for my sheshed.

I have been tidying my craft room

My lace jar and my daughter ´so hat 

This is how we live for about 10 days, tonight thunder and we hope some rain then it will be back to hot weather on Sunday!

But tomorrow a relief 25!
 




Downstairs I have an old split, better to go upstairs with the new one! I am going upstairs to finish my book and be cool! Hope we ´l survive! 😆 



4 commentaires:

  1. Oh, how hot it is! I'm surprised you have the energy to tidy up your craft room. Restez au frais, Catherine!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. Finding inside things to do when it's so hot is smart. I love the garland/banner that you made using seed packets.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. I have been hearing on the news about your heat wave. So hot! We are warning up to the low 80's now and maybe 90 by next week, but nothing like what you are suffering.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  4. I love the idea of the seed envelope banner!
    I'm glad you have some relief coming from that heat!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

Garden and countryside.

Today, I had to go back to the shop we bought our table and chairs. The delivery man yesterday said I had to go back to the shop, something ...