mardi 5 juillet 2022

Summer !


 What’s best than Vivaldi to illustrate Summer!
I have put some pictures from my garden in summer.












This little guy is visiting us in August! 
He will arrive the 7th until the 27th!
Granny is looking for everything he is going to need for his stay! I have already found a relaxing chair and will have to look for a baby bed . I have some time left before they arrive and we are on the summer sales.
I have already found some baby clothes for him.
Hope you enjoy your day!

5 commentaires:

  1. LOVELY pictures in the Summertime and so cute boy :)
    Love from Titti

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You are having fun preparing for your grandbaby's visit! And enjoying for beautiful summer.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Those pictures really say summer!
    Have fun getting ready for Maxime's visit!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Beautiful photos of summer from your point of view! Maxime is growing so fast! You must be counting the days until his arrival.

    RépondreSupprimer

A cold and Easter chocolate.

Hello Friends! Since a few days I was not feeling well. Tomorrow I was very cold with fever I thought it was my fifth covid! But my husband ...