dimanche 15 mai 2022

A day in the garden 🪴 🌺

Seringats was my father’s favorite flower for it’s perfume
And it’s white colour. On my confirmation day and family lunch he made some bunches to decorate the table. They are simple and beautiful! 🌸 



 On one side of the house I have some ferns on the shadow.
Some of the first roses of the year.

First white rose.

End of Spring tulips



I bought a new one 
The purple roses in full bloom
I found the perfect bird fountain I was looking for!
I have put this hanging basket on one side of the front door


I found a small olive tree at Lidl and put my tomatoes 🍅 in bigger containers.

My daughter took a picture of her brother which I like very much
“ father and son”


6 commentaires:

  1. Les fleurs sont très jolies.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. It is lovely to see the first roses. Mine are beginning to flower, and the first is always Zephirine Drouhin.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. My roses have a few buds now! But it is still so cold and wet here.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Your garden is just beautiful! The peach tulip is so full.
    I love the pic of your son with his son.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I like your garden and your son with your grandson.Thanks for the photos.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Your flowers are all so pretty, especially the roses. What a tender moment your daughter captured of her brother with his baby.

    RépondreSupprimer

Preparing…

This morning I am preparing our children and grandchildren arrival, as we don’t know yet the date of their arrival. June or July? I bought a...